Mindfulness meditation is a hot topic these days, but how do you create a meaningful and sustainable meditation practice that really works for you?
It’s worth finding out. Research is showing that meditation helps improve everything from brain function to high blood pressure. Do you have insomnia? Do you often feel frayed? Meditation can help.
Join Ellen on this 4-week exploration where you will be invited to:
- Explore different meditative styles and postures
- Learn about the value of setting intention for your meditation practice
- Develop anchors such as breath to stabilize your practice
- Clarify the relationship between concentration and mindfulness
- Develop useful tools that will solidify your practice throughout your day
Ellen has been providing pastoral care and spiritual direction, including end-of-life care as a hospice chaplain, for 20 years. You’ll find her gentle approach to meditation a life-affirming invitation to center and ground your life in a decidedly low-tech practice that can be done anywhere anytime.
All levels of experience (or non-experience) are welcome. Class size is limited for maximum participation.
Refunds are given as studio credit, except in extenuating circumstances. We do not prorate series classes.
To cancel this reservation or to reserve for additional students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-837-5400.